Was your roof damaged during a storm?
3-steps to a new roof
✅ 1. Schedule free estimate
✅ 2. We give damage report
✅ 3. Get your roof replaced!
What do you have to lose? We’ll come out free!
Free Next-Day Estimates Available!
Creative & Professional
Our team is highly trained professionals and provides creatively designed solutions.
You can rely on us to be responsive to all your questions and inquiries before, during, and after the job.
We are one of the highest-rated contractors because we are committed to getting the job done right.
White Roof Project
The White Roofing Company is a team of credible contractors that help homeowners with all their roofing needs. Our roofers have the experience, resources and skills that are needed to get the job done right. We provide support for homeowners that are trying to file a claim with their insurance company after their roof has been damaged from a recent storm. You can receive roof services for most types of roofs including shingles, metal, tile roofs a much more. We’re here to help and answer any questions that you have. Contact us today to get your free roof inspection and estimate! Our team is very flexible and will be able to work with your schedule. We are looking forward to being able to serve you and provide you with the best roofing experience. Thank you for considering us!
The team at White Roof Project are credible and experienced.
3 Simple Steps To a New Roof!
Call to schedule an appointment!
You’ll receive a free inspection and estimate from our team of experts!
Get your roof replaced and never worry about leaks again!
Our team specializes in residential roofing services for all types of roofs including shingle, metal and flat.
Has your roof been damaged during a recent storm? Our team can help you file a claim with your insurance provider.
Our team is now clients with commercial roofing projects as well including flat roofs.
Most of our roofers offer gutter services to homeowners to help with installation and replacement.
If you need help with your siding during your roof project then contact us today!
Some of our contractors also help with window replacement!
20+ Years Of Experience
Our contractors have over 10+ years of experience in the roofing industry. You will receive quality craftsmen on every project to ensure the job is done right. Most roofing jobs can be done within only one day. Our team is ready to serve you! Contact us to receive your free roof inspection and estimate!
““Great team of contractors to work with Fast response. Friendly. Job done right! What else can you ask for? Thanks again””
“Very reasonably priced and helpful. From start to finish the crew was professional and did a great job cleaning up when everything was complete. I highly recommend them.”
“Helpful when it came to filing a claim with insurance. They took care of everything and helped me get the most after my roof was damaged during a recent storm. I’m grateful I found this roofing company.”
“The company made sure I was taken care of properly. I’m glad I was able to find a company where I was able to communicate directly with the owners. Thanks a lot for your help”
“Nothing but good things to say about this company. Free inspection, worked within my schedule and budget. I will be using them again in the future.”
White Roof Project
Our team looks forward to hearing from you. Contact us to schedule your free roof inspection and estimate!
Contact us and our team will be in touch with you right away!
Our team will be able to answer any questions you have because we have years of experience!
We use quality materials on every project to ensure we get the job done right.
Most roofing jobs can be completed within one day!
Our contractors are skilled to improvise on the job to get problems solved correctly.
It is your first line of defense against the elements, not to mention being the most visible elements of the house. Your roof is the one area you don’t want any compromises with, right? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Let’s help you ensure it stays in one piece by looking at some of the roofing mistakes you’ll want to avoid:
– Covering Over Worn-out Shingles: You’ve noticed that part of your roof has gotten damaged or somehow deteriorated quicker with age and bought new shingles. And then comes this seemingly-genius idea: Why not just place them over the worn-out shingles? It’ll take much less effort, and you will get an extra layer of protection for backup.
Well, here’s the problem: You have just created the perfect repository for dirt and moisture to accumulate. The new shingles will consequently wear out quicker than you can say, “Shoddy repair job!” Always make sure to strip out the old layer when replacing shingles.
– Poor Flashing: This means material that is of low quality, mismatched, or re-using your old flashing when replacing your roof. While it might appear as a peripheral accessory, flashing is actually a core part of your roof, keeping moisture away from vulnerable spots. Cutting corners here puts your home at risk of leaks and water damage down the line. Besides investing in high-quality flashing, you want to make sure it’s installed correctly.
– Mismatched Shingles: There are certain sections of your roof that require specialized shingles; it is important that they match the regular ones in both color and build quality. That means you want to order everything from the same batch. While ordering from multiple sources could save you money upfront, the use of mismatched shingles will significantly degrade the performance and look of your roof.
Granted, it can be difficult to find matching shingles when you’re replacing a section of your roof. But at least try to order from the same manufacturer, or else look for something that comes as close as possible.
– Lack of Moisture Barrier: Effective as shingles are at disposing water, they cannot do the job properly by themselves. The failure to install a moisture barrier underneath increases the risk of water penetration. This can be particularly costly if your region gets a substantial amount of snow. Ultimately, there’s no sense foregoing moisture protection when you’ve already paid good money for quality shingles; do yourself a favor and have it installed wherever necessary.
– Improper Overhang: Aesthetic appeal aside, overhangs serve a crucial role in protecting your roof from strong winds. Having your shingles terminate right at the edge in a bid to save money doesn’t make sense, once again. Provide a sufficient amount of overhang, and make sure to use enough fasteners.
– Defective Fasteners: Now that fasteners have come into the picture, we should highlight how important it is to be careful when purchasing them. Using nails that are too short, or of poor quality, is bound to compromise the roof’s integrity. Far too many homeowners have made such mistakes and ended up regretting.
Also note that the manner in which fasteners are driven makes a huge difference in their ability to keep the roof in place. Check that each nail goes in at the right angle, and that the shingle is left in one piece. Torn shingles are a recipe for leaks.
– Poor Ventilation: Roofs need venting to stay effective. Without sufficient ventilation, the roof’s inner surface is exposed to a continual buildup of heat and moisture. This not only accelerates decay, but it also creates a conducive environment for the growth of mold and fungi. Not to mention that your AC system will have to work harder to manage the heat; this is especially problematic in older houses that weren’t built with enough ventilation.
Your roof needs at least one square foot of vent area for every 150 sq. ft. of attic floor, according to the latest building codes. It’s also crucial that the total vent space be distributed evenly across the intake & exhaust ports.
– Not Working With an Experienced Contractor: Be sure look for an accredited, experienced roofing contractor as you plan your next roofing project. Poor workmanship — both from inexperienced contractors and unqualified homeowners — has led to the downfall of too many a roof. In fact, almost all of the issues we’ve discussed can be avoided just by engaging a roofing company with a good track record. Don’t let yourself down here.